Online Services. Putting your safety first.
Cameras don't need to look clumbersum using bullet cameras with the correct focal length and resolution. Using bullet, or dome cameras can enhance your property without loss of aesthetics and provide 24hr recorded security. Choice will depend on coverage and security requirements from providing an overview to more detailed footage for identification and evidence.
CCTV systems installed can be monitored over the internet when away on holiday to check on the security of your home, motion sensing, linked to alarm systems, PIR sensors for recording, or be permanently recording from approximately 2 weeks to up to 16 weeks depending on choice and budget. You can have from 4 to 16 cameras recording simultaneously, and be able to go to a precise time easily to review footage and export the recording through your PC for evidence transfer. You can manage the system and also record remotely onto your local computer for securing evidence whilst away.
Camera choice will depend on your budget and viewing needs. Systems employ colour in the day and infra red illumination at night. You can have unobtrusive cameras for aesthetics and utilise covert cameras indoors if you wish to have internal monitoring concealed.
- PTZ control for cameras with electrical mountings for zoom and panning if carrying out live monitoring or needing to change orientation for differing needs.
- Motion sensing linked to PIRs
- Motion sensing linked to alarm sensors
- Viewable over network or internet with password protection
- BNC, RGB video outputs
- Integral hard drive with additional remote recording from own computer over network or internet possible.
- Camera choice dependent on monitoring needs.
Available systems may change and will be dependant on availability at time of order.
Testing/Inspection /installation /repairs
2391-10 Inspection & Testing
2382-10 BS7671 Regulations Qualified